Hot Cranberry Spinach Salad
- 1½ Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1-2 Tbsp water
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet (cast iron works well here) over medium-high heat.
- Add kale with 1 Tbsp water. Cook, stirring frequently, until kale has softened, 3-4 minutes.
- Add cranberries and continue to cook 2-3 more minutes.
- Add spinach. If the kale is starting to stick, also add another Tbsp of water. Stir and cook until spinach is wilted. Stir in almonds.