Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Breakfast Bars
1. Preheat to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 pan with coconut oil.
2. Crack eggs into a bowl and beat them lightly with a fork.
3. Mix in the honey and vanilla.
4. Grate your zucchini and add it to the mixture along with the cocoa and combine everything well.
5. Add the coconut flour and shredded coconut and mix until everything is combined.
6. Spoon the batter into the pan and smooth it out.
7. Pop everything into the oven for 20-25 minutes. You’ll know that it’s done when the edges are just starting to get a little crispy and the center is firm when you poke it with a fork.
8. If you decide to freeze these, the best thing to do is to cut them to the desired size and pop them into a freezer bag. You can easily defrost them in the microwave for about 30 seconds for a 2×2 inch square, or leave them in the fridge overnight. They’re great for a quick breakfast on the go or as a nice treat with a cup of coffee.