Parsnip Fries with Horseradish Rosemary Mayo
Step by Step
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pile up your parsnips in the middle of a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the pile with the olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Toss gently with your fingers to combine, then spread over the sheet.
- Slide the parsnips into the oven.
- Roast on one side for 15 minutes, then remove, toss and flip and put back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- When golden brown, remove and enjoy! These are best eaten fresh out of the oven!
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Boom. It's done.
Nutrition: Calories 150; Total Fat 10.8g; Saturated Fat 0.8g; Trans Fat 0.0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 288mg; Total Carbohydrates 13.5g; Dietary Fiber 3.1g; Sugars 2.9g; Protein 0.7g