Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookies
- 1/2 cup of Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup of pureed Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice or 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of real salt
- 2-3 cups of mix-ins of choice*
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drop by TB-2 TB onto a greased or silicate-lined baking sheet. Press down slightly with your palm.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Makes 12 large breakfast cookies!
- coconut shreds/chips
- Chocolate Chips
- Almond slivers
- Pumpkin seeds
- Hemp Hearts