Tuscan Kale with Almonds, Plums and Goat Cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon tamari or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound Tuscan Kale, Swiss chard or spinach, tough ribs removed and sliced thin (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup sliced seasoned almonds (such as Almond Accents)
- 2 plums, halved, pitted and cut into wedges
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together the first 5 ingredients (through olive oil) in a large serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to dressing, and toss well to combine.
- Divide salad among 4 salad plates, and serve immediately.